Thursday, March 5, 2009

My top Program picks you NEED for 2009 !!!!

I will not give you false hype on "Get rich quick scams" Only cold hard facts!!

You will find some great sites here at Yummy Mummies Inc. I want to help anybody I can, to use their time, money, and efforts to get results !!! I did it alone and wasted so much EVERYTHING over the last 2 years!!

If you have any questions PLEASE drop me an email. halfpintohoney@gmail.com

Ok so you're looking for a way to make some extra money from home, without spending a fortune on training, materials, and advertising. You will find some very useful sites here!!!

Ebiz Rotator: I know I have already mentioned this program, but I just wanted to take a minute to remind every one to take a second to join!! It's FREE, and trust me you won't regret it!! Shirley rocks. Ebiz rotator was the one program that help me GET and STAY organized!! It was also the first program I had joined in a year, THAT ACTUALLY PAID ME!!! YEAH, and it was after only being a member for 30 days!! I am still getting paid monthly !!!! Don't miss out!!!

Affiliate Funnel: This site is AWESOME, there are so many great tools here for you to use, and tested programs to join!! There are loads of videos to watch. These come in handy when you have questions. Getting referrals with this one is too easy, as long as you are promoting!!!

List Jumper: This is a great site for getting the leads and referrals you need, with minimal effort and very little(if any) money!! How it works is, you gather points looking @ other peoples links, reading emails etc. Then you can use your points to jump higher up the list. The higher you go, the more people you can email regularly!! List jumper is one great place, this is a great way to get leads without filling up your inbox, or having to go through pages of names and emails.

I've gotta run but I will be making another post later this afternoon!!
Have a Great Day All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment